The board of education has the responsibility to:
1. Adopt the annual budget before July 1 of the budget year.
2. Act as the levying board in the budget process.
3. Assist in presenting the needs of the college to the public and assist in the adoption, through the
formulated budget process, of a budget that will address these needs.
4. Appoint the seven members with whom they shall serve jointly as the budget committee.
5. Review student tuition rates annually.
ADOPTED: November 9, 1998
REVISED: December 10, 2003
REVIEWED: December 12, 2007
REVIEWED: October 13, 2010
REVIEWED: December 10, 2014