BOARD DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: BUDGET MAKING
The board of education has the responsibility to:
- Adopt the annual budget before July 1 of the budget year.
- Act as the levying board in the budget process.
- Assist in presenting the needs of the college to the public and assist in the adoption, through the formulated budget process, of a budget that will address these needs.
- Appoint the seven members with whom they shall serve jointly as the budget committee.
- Review student tuition rates annually.
ADOPTED: November 9, 1998
REVISED: December 10, 2003
REVIEWED: December 12, 2007
REVIEWED: October 13, 2010