Director, Lane Aviation Academy
- MDiv. Emmanuel School of Religion
- BA Puget Sound Christian College
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate Airplane Multiengine Land, Commercial Airplane Single Engine Land
- Flight Instructor Airplane Single and Multiengine and Instrument
- Ground Instructor, Advanced and Instrument
- Experienced in Technically Advanced Aircraft
Steve dreamed of becoming a pilot since age 4. He finally had the opportunity to start the process at age 45. Since then he has accumulated numerous certifications and ratings, started his own flight instruction and pilot services company, given thousands of hours of flight instruction, flown Air Taxi, Charter and corporate. Steve's favorite planes are WWII era radial engine fighters, and he is qualified in the Boeing Stearman and the AT6 Texan. He has flown more than 50 different makes and models including Cessna Grand Caravan and Cirrus SR22 Turbo. Steve's aviation career follows 30 years in pastoral ministry. "I am thrilled to be Director of the Aviation Academy, and part of LCC. I look forward to working with our great team to build and expand the Academy."