ARCHIVES UPDATE: The Archives is CLOSED.
All services are suspended until a new archivist is appointed.
For information, contact the Library at (541) 463-5220. Or contact the Library Director at (541) 463-5824. For emergency access to the Archives, contact Kristin Gustafson in the Library/Circulation at (541) 463-5053.
- Narrative History of the College
- History Highlights
- Presidents & the Board
- History Resources
- Online Exhibits: exhibits featuring photographs, graphic designs, and oral histories
- Guide to Public Art at Lane Community College
- Information about Archives
- Northwest Digital Archives: NWDA provides access to descriptions of primary sources in the Northwest including LCC Archives.
- Topical Guide - Diversity Records
- Digital and Web Archives
- Resources & Links
- Information about Records
- How to Send Records to the Archives / Forms
- Procedures & Services
- Selecting Records
- Scheduling Records
- Transferring Records
- Retrieving Records
- Destroying Records
- Records Retention Schedule
- Media & Formats -- Electronic Records, Photographs, Sound & Video, Email
Watch a student-produced video
about the Archives and its holdings.